2016 Collaborative Perspectives on Addiction
San Diego, California
March 18-19, 2016
Poster proposals to be considered for travel awards due November 20!!!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
The planning committee for the 2016 Collaborative Perspectives on Addiction Conference has launched registration for the March event. Two dynamic keynotes, two preconference workshops, several cross-discipline plenaries and symposia, and countless opportunities for networking await you at the 2016 CPA!
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Theme: "Reducing Health Disparities through Addiction Science and Practice"
· Thought-provoking keynotes by Drs. Susan Tapert and Raul Caetano
· Pre-conference workshops on mindfulness-based interventions and marijuana policy, research, and treatment
· Interactive environment for collaboration/networking
· Discounted rates for Early Career Psychologists and Students
· You don't have to be a member of the division or APA to attend the conference!
· Continuing Education credits will be available!
The beautiful Hotel Solamar will be the venue for our Annual Conference. The hotel is located in the heart of the Gaslamp District in San Diego. Room rates are $209 per night. Reserve your room now!