Symposia proposals and poster or symposia proposals to be considered for travel awards due November 20!! Call for proposals available at: http://research.alcoholstudies.rutgers.edu/cpa/cfp
2015 Collaborative Perspectives on Addiction
March 6-7, 2015
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
The planning committee for the 2015 Collaborative Perspectives on Addiction Conference has launched registration for the March event. Two dynamic keynotes, a preconference workshop, several cross-discipline plenaries and symposia, and countless opportunities for networking await you at the 2015 CPA!
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The theme for the 2015 CPA is "Changing Landscapes of Addiction”"
· Thought-provoking keynotes and cross-discipline panels
· Interactive environment for collaboration/networking
· Poster Sessions
· Discounted rates for Early Career Psychologists
· Student opportunities (discounted rates, special networking, etc)
· Proposals submitted by Nov. 20th will be considered for a travel award
· You don't have to be a member of the division or APA to attend the conference!
· Continuing Education credits will be available!
| || |
The beautiful and historic Monaco Baltimore Hotel will be the venue for our Annual Conference. The hotel is located in the heart of Baltimore. Room rates are $139 per night. Reserve your room now!
| || |
Katie Witkiewitz, PhD, Chair