REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
The planning committee for the 2016 Collaborative Perspectives on Addiction Conference has launched registration for the March event. Two dynamic keynotes, featuring Drs. Raul Caetano and Susan Tapert, two preconference workshops, eleven cross-discipline symposia, poster sessions, and countless opportunities for networking await you at the 2016 CPA!
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The theme for the 2016 CPA is "Reducing Health Disparities through Addiction Science and Practice"
· Thought-provoking keynotes and cross-discipline panels
· Interactive environment for collaboration/networking
· Poster Sessions
· Discounted rates for Early Career Psychologists
· Student opportunities (discounted rates, special networking events)
· You do not have to be a member of the division or APA to attend the conference!
· Up to 15 credits of Continuing Education will be available!
| || |
The beautiful Hotel Solamar will be the venue for our Annual Conference. The hotel is located in the heart of the Gaslamp in San Diego. Room rates are $209 per night. Reserve your room now!
Please register at http://research.alcoholstudies.rutgers.edu/cpa/onlineregistration