2018-02-23

[#DIV28SUPER] Attention Cannabidiol Researchers

See the below opportunity to get good information out to the general public. IF you are interested in doing an interview please contact the writer directly

From: Miller, Anna [mailto:AMiller@usnews.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 11:02 AM
To: Stairs, Dustin J <DustinStairs@creighton.edu>
Subject: Request from US News & World Report

Hi Dr. Stairs,

I'm working on a consumer advice story about CDB oil – not as an epilepsy treatment, but as a remedy for stress, inflammation, fatigue and more. I'm a novice on this topic, but aim to give readers a straightforward account of what the oil can and can't do, how to use it safely, what risks there might be, etc.

I know this might not be your area of expertise, but as the contact for APA Div. 28, I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. My deadline is Tuesday (2/27), so I'm hoping to arrange 20-minute interviews for Monday (but am also flexible over the weekend if necessary).

Please let me know if you can help!
Anna

Anna Medaris Miller | Health & Wellness Editor
U.S. News & World Report | 4 New York Plaza | New York, NY 10004
212-916-8987 |amiller@usnews.com | @annamedaris

_____________________ div28SUPER@lists.apa.org _____________________
Div28m members #div28 subscribers corner: http://lists.apa.org

No comments:

Post a Comment