2015-09-29

[#DIV28SUPER] Comments Requested on National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA/NIH) Strategic Plan

Dear Colleagues,

 

As you know NIDA is in the process of revitalizing our Strategic Plan to provide a framework for research priorities over the next five years. Thank you to everyone who sent comments in response to the Request for Information (RFI) and who participated in one of the three strategic planning workgroups.

 

A draft strategic plan has been developed and posted on our website:

http://www.drugabuse.gov/about-nida/strategic-plan

 

NIDA invites input from all interested stakeholders. Organizations are encouraged to submit a single response that reflects the views of their organization and membership as a whole.

 

To ensure consideration, responses must be received by October 30, 2015, and should be emailed to NIDAOSPCPlanning@mail.nih.gov.

 

Please direct all inquiries to:

Office of Science Policy and Communications
National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
Telephone: 301-443-6071
Email: NIDAOSPCPlanning@mail.nih.gov

 

The National Institute on Drug Abuse at the National Institutes of Health is an agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services  TO UNSUBSCRIBE: send email to listserv@list.nih.gov Copy and paste UNSUBSCRIBE NIDA_NEURO_SCIENCE-L   in the message body of the email - You will receive a confirmation email if successful. If you have problems contactjpollock@mail.nih.gov     301-435-1309

3 comments:

smith said...

I want to testify about the great spell caster called dr osele my Ex and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him A try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him mail : doctoroselespellcaster@gmail.com Or WhatsApp +2348102454875 have solutions to all kinds of problem have cure for herpes virus, Corona virus , HIV, cancel etc

smith said...

I had very small penis, not nice enough to satisfy a woman had many relationship called off it became an embarrassment which i couldn't afford to bear no more because i had so relationship called off because of my situation, then I started searching for solutions cause I knew if I didn't find a solution it would eventually end my sex life then I came across saw some few comments about Dr Ekpen then decided to email him on so I decided to give his herbal product a try then we discussed, he then gave me some comforting words and also gave his herbal cream for Penis enlargement cream and pills, Within 7 days of usage of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and now after 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 10inches I couldn't wish for anything in life other than to be free from this predicament and Dr Ekpen medication gave me the Result I badly needed longer email him to get your issue solved just like he solved mine also. (Email: doctorekpen222@gmail.com) or whatsapp him +2348102454875 penis & breast enlargement also have cure to all kinda of diseases HIV, Herpes cure, Hepatitis B, cold sore etc

juwan james said...

I want to inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor
called Dr ishiaku. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of
drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat
the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
searching for remedy on Herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope
of been cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched
his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness.
when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that
i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without
problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his
Email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348180828544
 and get all your problem solved.
1)Sickness of any kind
2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
4)Pregnancy problem
5)Financial problem and Job promotion
6)To get a good and rich life partner
7)To Lose your wrath
8)to enlargement of penis

Post a Comment