- The conference will kick-off in the Hotel Monaco Baltimore at 12:45pm on Friday March 6th in the Paris Ballroom (3rd Floor). http://research.alcoholstudies.rutgers.edu/cpa/schedule
- The registration desk will be in the Paris foyer (3rd Floor, outside of the Paris Ballroom) and will be open from 7am-5pm Friday and Saturday.
- Sign-up information for receiving continuing education credits at the meeting (up to 12.25 CE credits) will be available at the registration desk.
- There is a $20 CE processing fee, which can be paid using cash, check or credit card.
- Posters: The poster board format for the conference is horizontal (i.e., landscape) and the poster boards will be 4 feet tall by 6 feet wide (48” by 72”).
- Symposia: Please bring a laptop with talks pre-loaded or a USB drive. Projectors, screens, and microphones will be provided. We will have AV support available to help.
Sign-up for the FREE Kimpton Karma Rewards guest loyalty program for special offers (including free internet) during your stay: https://www.kimptonhotels.com/karma-rewards/overview
Fitness Center: 24 hour access (located on the 3rd Floor)
(FREE) Wine Hour: Living Room, daily 5pm-6pm
(FREE) Coffee: Living Room, weekdays 6am-9am, weekends 7am-10am
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Distance: ~10 miles
- Cost of Taxi: ~$35
- Callaway Transportation 410.795.8300 (David Callaway or James Good) www.callawaytransportation.com
- American Limo 410.522.0400 (Joe Rosensweet) www.amerlimo.com
- ShareRide Transportation 410.457.7433 (Bobby Gross) www.shareridetransportation.com (wheelchair accessible vans available)
- Dillon’s Bus Service 410.647.2321 ext. 113 (Melissa Cook) www.dillonbus.com
- RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation 800.878.7743 x1151 (Jen Williams) www.rmalimo.com
Charm City Circulator: FREE transportation around the city (www.charmcitycirculator.com)
Baltimore Metro: Charles Street stop (directly across from hotel)
Light Rail: University Center-Baltimore Street stop (2 blocks away)
Downtown Parking Information: http://baltimore.bestparking.com/
We look forward to seeing everyone in Baltimore!