2013-01-01

[DIV28SUPER] INTRAPERSONAL CONFLICTS AND CHARLIE BROWN: ADVANCE LESSON

Welcome to 2013.  Up here in the Finger Lakes region of New York, the trees and hillside are all decked out in their fine, snowy white outfits.  While enjoying all of this surrounding beauty, many of us continue to deal with the  powerful emotions kicked up from the recent elementary shootings.  It is my sincerest wish that, unlike the snow that will all melt away as the next season arrives, those emotions from that sad day at Sandy Hook will keep prodding us for the rest of our lives to search for ways to make the world a safer, kinder place.

 

In my effort to do my part, I am continuing to write my blog, Name Calling, Insults and Teasing: A Guide to Anger, Conflict and Respect.  My latest post is titled:

INTRAPERSONAL CONFLICTS AND CHARLIE BROWN: ADVANCE LESSON

My Best,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment